noname

Vote

Hey, so I just came back to server and I found the vote value has been decreased a lot. 50m isn't really a good price for a vote ticket, and also I think Huge XP Lamp must cost 5 vote tickets. I think it is one of the best ways for beginners to make money and has a good start. And also motivation for players to vote in order to get more players for the server. I hope you think about it because making Huge XP Lamp for 15 vote ticket seems illogical at all if you want players to vote and get server to top of the sites list.

Vote rewards have been tripled for some weird unknown reason, and I completely agree with you that the rewards should be decreased in price. 

But when it comes to the price of the actual vote ticket within the economy, then that’s nothing we can control - one does not simply just decide a price of something and expect others to follow through with it. An economy does what it want, pretty much.

- Sadie

Edited by Sadie

56 minutes ago, Sadie said:

Vote rewards have been tripled for some weird unknown reason, and I completely agree with you that the rewards should be decreased in price. 

But when it comes to the price of the actual vote ticket within the economy, then that’s nothing we can control - one does not simply just decide a price of something and expect others to follow through with it. An economy does what it want, pretty much.

- Sadie

Yea you're right, but as I said if huge XP Lamps price were decreased to 5 Vote ticket per one then the vote tickets will be more valuable which will cause it's price to be as it was once.

I didn't knew that there is a problem in voting, but I hope that as soon as they fix it they will set prices as it were before.