Creamy

Buff Super Rank.

Buff Super Rank?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should we buff the Super Rank perks etc?

Hey guys, unsure if you will agree/apply to some of you, but i think this should be addressed.

Super rank/perks are lacking... many people see this rank to 'skip' as it isn't great in many ways.. the only good thing might be Sunfreet (if anyone does really kill it) and the bonus exp.. Other than that it would be more worth to get Extreme rank or Eradicator..
The super bones price should be buffed a little more as it not worth doing at all..
In addition, when it is put int he lender no-one goes for it as there are like 10 Erad ranks there and is much more worth it. (the price for supers should be dropped to 400m/hr)

If you have any other ideas on how it should be buffed, or your thoughts on why it shouldn't if you disagree. Drop them down in the comments.

Thanks for contributing.  

P.S. I'm doing this because I'm a super rank - in general it does need a buff ~ would also be beneficial for other players to use.

Edited by creamy

This has been something that'd need to be improved for a long time. 

However, there is superbones tho, I'm taking a while guess, is probably the same rate as onyx/smithing/regular slayer as of now. Wouldn't really make sense to raise the price of them either as erad bones are 15 each, super is 5m each. Erad rank is 3X more expensive and so is the bones. If we would make the dragons able to drop more than one bone a kill that would just be weird.

If anyone got any suggestions regarding this, please leave them below.

I fully support.

Just now, Champagnepapi said:

This has been something that'd need to be improved for a long time. 

However, there is superbones tho, I'm taking a while guess, is probably the same rate as onyx/smithing/regular slayer as of now. Wouldn't really make sense to raise the price of them either as erad bones are 15 each, super is 5m each. Erad rank is 3X more expensive and so is the bones. If we would make the dragons able to drop more than one bone a kill that would just be weird.

If anyone got any suggestions regarding this, please leave them below.

I fully support.

Aha, I see what you mean - but it is just a little discouraging for some players to get this rank. But  I see why the prices are how they are.

1 minute ago, creamy said:

Aha, I see what you mean - but it is just a little discouraging for some players to get this rank. But  I see why the prices are how they are.

I was actually thinking about this earlier today, the thought of merching extreme and super also came to my mind, wouldn't be too bad but many issues would of course come along with it. Such as what would happen with those who has the rank(s), donation store prices etc, the list goes on. The easier way would just be as you say to add some way to actually make people wanting to get it. 

Grinder, for the super bones, 5M cash each bone or 105 super bones for a huge lamp.

- I suggest changing it to 7.5m cash, not much but make it a bit worth while.

- I would also suggest give the grinder a nice 180 flip to you don't need to run to Narnia to put the bones in.

- Another thing that's been on the topic of people is just possibly giving the ::prayers/::spellbook command to this rank+ to change on the go.

- Possibly give the rank a 1.1x DR.

- Something I'd like to see for this rank is a new BiS mining rock, I believe atm iron ore is the best xp rock p/h we have, I'd love to see that change.

Edited by Tect

Just now, Champagnepapi said:

I was actually thinking about this earlier today, the thought of merching extreme and super also came to my mind, wouldn't be too bad but many issues would of course come along with it. Such as what would happen with those who has the rank(s), donation store prices etc, the list goes on. The easier way would just be as you say to add some way to actually make people wanting to get it. 

Agreed with that thought, but the like you have already stated many problems come with that unfortunately.

Thanks for the contribution! 🙂

I agree that there should be a buffed slightly my suggestion would be raise the price of super bones to 7m. and make a super dung zone. with either a medium lamp or creatures that are faster to kill. as many dont like to do dung and lamping it or buying the small lamps. this would def give worth to the rank in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Tect said:

Grinder, for the super bones, 5M cash each bone or 105 super bones for a huge lamp.

- I suggest changing it to 7.5m cash, not much but make it a bit worth while.

- I would also suggest give the grinder a nice 180 flip to you don't need to run to Narnia to put the bones in.

- Another thing that's been on the topic of people is just possibly giving the ::prayers/::spellbook command to this rank+ to change on the go.

- Possibly give the rank a 1.1x DR.

- Something I'd like to see for this rank is a new BiS mining rock, I believe atm iron ore is the best xp rock p/h we have, I'd love to see that change.

These are some amazing ideas! Hopefully, they do get implemented! 

Thank you for contributing Tect! 🙂

1 minute ago, infamousz said:

I agree that there should be a buffed slightly my suggestion would be raise the price of super bones to 7m. and make a super dung zone. with either a medium lamp or creatures that are faster to kill. as many dont like to do dung and lamping it or buying the small lamps. this would def give worth to the rank in my opinion.

Similar idea to Tect with increasing the price of the bones, but the dung idea is a really good one, would love to see that in the game! 

Thank you for contributing Infamousz! 🙂

I do agree that super rank needs a buff but how to implement it with out it overpowering other ranks to the point they become like super is now, is a very difficult task. I'm sure with some ideas and suggestions the Staff Team can figure out the best way to their knowledge of how to do it. 

So, please leave every suggestion you can think of to Make Super Great Again.

-Xilento

11 minutes ago, Xilent said:

I do agree that super rank needs a buff but how to implement it with out it overpowering other ranks to the point they become like super is now, is a very difficult task. I'm sure with some ideas and suggestions the Staff Team can figure out the best way to their knowledge of how to do it. 

So, please leave every suggestion you can think of to Make Super Great Again.

-Xilento

Awesome! Glad to hear you're also on board with this idea! 🙂

Thank you for your contribution Xilent!

9 hours ago, Ziad123 said:

I think Super Bones Price should be Buffed to 10M

That would be too high die to the reason Papi arose, as Erad is 3x the worth of Super - a buff to 7/7.5m would be more appropriate.

Thank you for your contribution Ziad! :).