noname

Vote System

Vote System  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Get Code For Each Vote?

I suggest to make vote system as it was long ago, you vote for a site you get a vote code which allows you to claim the vote reward whenever you want. I know it is bad in that there won't be the best voter anymore but from the other side it allows players to keep codes for the end of the week where there is double XP and active worldvote in addition to weekend XP which would be for a perfect benefit for all players, especially those who are tending to get 10b XP.

I don't know if it's possible to keep both systems and a player can choose what he wants, it would be better if something like that is available.

P.S: Vote will be more valuable for all if they can keep the votes for the weekend, which will probably raise vote rate.

Edited by noname

Codes was very unconvient when claiming. Voting system also has worked the way that it'll only redeem when writing a command, that would be way better.

+1 if, what I mentioned above is being implemented.

I'm not really for writing the codes manually.

4 minutes ago, Champagnepapi said:

Codes was very unconvient when claiming. Voting system also has worked the way that it'll only redeem when writing a command, that would be way better.

+1 if, what I mentioned above is being implemented.

I'm not really for writing the codes manually.

Yea, actually me too is not willing to type it manually, I hope that there was a paste option on the chatbox, but I don't think there is one like this.

You have the option to vote on an alternate account and then just log in at the end of the week to claim all the votes aswell. I understand it is more tedious but the old way of typing in every auth, was very painful due to the fact that some of the characters were very similar. I wouldn't mind having a look at @Champagnepapi idea of making a command like there is for donating. I do like the suggestion but in a different way.

-Xilento

On 3/14/2019 at 7:42 AM, Habitat said:

what about just adding a claim command, then just claim all your votes on weekend

Well it is perfect too.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.