Felono
  • How old are you?
  • Time Zone:
    UTC+1
  • What languages do you speak?
    German, English
  • What position are you applying for?
    Helper (trial support)
  • Why do you want to be part of the staff team?
    The reason why i want to be a part of the staff team is easy. I want to help as much as i can that some off the staff team or even era dont need to do this much to lift the weight off their shoulders as much as I can. I would like to share my ideas and participate in the future development of the server, that we achieve a lot together to build a good cooperation with the team and the players,
    I see the hard work behind era and the staff and what they doing and i want to help that they dont need to do that much allone.
  • Do you have any past staff experience?
    If its counts in was supporter in world of warcraft and on a small rsps so i have a bit knowledge but I know that I still have a lot to learn, but I'm ready to take it on.
  • Please write what YOU think, should be required and expected from the role you are applying for?
    - He should listen to the problems of the players and should at best ensure that the problems are resolved
    - He has to make sure that it stays a happy one with each other
    - He has to know how the rules are and how he has to behave if someone does not stick to it
    - He should have a happy appearance and be nice to players

Absolutely YES!

I know him in person, he always talks about EradicationX 🙂

nice application btw 😛