Elin Nixi
  • How old are you?
  • Time Zone:
    cest (gmt+1)
  • What languages do you speak?
    Dutch and English
  • What position are you applying for?
    Helper

• Why do you want to be part of the staff team?
    Well I want to be part of the staff team because I have a lot of life experience for someone of my age and i'm very good at helping and listening to people, I love helping people with their problems even if they're outside of the game, even if its ear to ramble to. I also have been playing Runescape for a long time, private servers and the actual game a like. I also want to be a part of the staff team because I love Erad and have been playing it since old Erad ( I was Tinyblossom/Zoeey on there ) and I've had fun playing it each time and I still have fun and I don't plan on quitting any time soon. I'm active and around a lot from morning till evening, and if I'm not online in the game i'd be always available via discord.

I'm also a loyal type of person to the sense of that I don't like liars and I follow rules and appointments / agreements once they have been made and or established.

I also want to be in a position to get to know people and make friends on the server, and I want people to know that they can trust me and come to me for help.

• Do you have any past staff experience?
    - I've been a Co-Owner on a small RSPS once.

- I've been a Mod on a few others over the years.

- I was a guild leader in World of Warcraft.

I had to manage 30+ people and help them learn and teach them the game as well as I knew how to , so I'm used to guiding people to aspects of the game they're new to.

• Please write what YOU think, should be required and expected from the role you are applying for?
    * I think any staff member should have enough patience and courtesy toward any co-staff and anyone in the player base.
    * They should also act maturely and act responsible with the tasks that are given to them.
    * People applying for this position shouldn't see it as a stepping stone to a higher staff position but that helping people is something they should love or at least want to do.
Edited by Elin Nixi
Added spacing.