Sadie ツ

Quest Feedback!

Quest Feedback!

For future update purposes, please leave some feedback and thoughts about the Easter Quest that was recently made.

The points I'd like to know more about are these specifically:

• Were the instructions clear (did you know what to do?)
  • Was the quest too short or too long?
  • Did you experience any nulls throughout the event?
  • Did you experience any bugs throughout the event?
  • Did you enjoy the questline (did you like the conversations and things you had to do?)
  • Is there anything you'd want to see different in the quest?
  • Would you want more quests?

For answering in details about these points you will receive a reward: 10 DTD's or 10 Spell Scrolls!

1 hour ago, Sadie ツ said:
  • Did you enjoy the questline (did you like the conversations and things you had to do?)
  1. Not really. There must be a hint in the conversation for the places that required in the mission. shiny blue rocks, the bunny must say that it is located at the mine site north-west Lumbridge. The bunny must say that professor onglewip is found at Wizard's Tower. Also must locate the required furnace because I see it's so hard to find according to where it is.
  2. It was long for me somehow because I was the first one to do it and I hadn't much help.
  3. No.
  4. No.
  5. Yea, but as for conversations, There is a mistake about the Ingredient of Love, the bunny says that you have to keep killing Nomad until you get it while what is required actually is 4 chocolate bars, and because of this mistake I killed Nomad like so many extra times.
  6. Yes, about the dyes, I advise putting another source to get it because making it like this will not allow semi-weak players to do the quest since there are some hard boss slayer tasks. Which will require them so many time to get 800 Boss Slayer Point.
  7. Sure.

P.S: I don't know if it is available but I would like if this quest was added to Quests in the EX tab, and removed when the event is gone.

Thanks for the quest.

Edited by noname

• I think the instructions could have been clearer, perhaps with identifying hints.
  • The length of event was on par for rs holiday events. Well done!
  • Only got nulled as I entered Relleka, nothing that a simple relog could rectify.
  • The event quest-line was amusing, I quite enjoyed myself.
  • Yes more quests would keep the interest up, and if I may add job well done!!  
  • The updates made thus far are greatly appreciated and the forming of a great staff is emerging!!! 
Edited by Maverick

1-the instructions were very clear only have problem with nomad and that’s cuz I’m not the best at pvm 

2-the Easter quest wasn’t to short lots of running back and fourth could have been a little more extended 

3-no the event has been very good so far

4-no I didn’t come across any bugs or nulls 

5-the quest line was a little bit short but as far as stable wise it was very good no bugs nothing and conversations could have been a little more extended

6- as far as different tho no it just needs some switching up lots of running back and fourth 

7-I would of course love more quest in the future this server is very good 

Edited by Human

Things should have been quite straight forward for people with some knowledge of the game (e.g. shiny blue rocks, "a" tower etc.). 
I did encounter one problem in the lumbridge swamp where the map wasn't loading, a simple relog fixed this though.
Besides that minor issue there are some things that could be improved upon in my opinion. For example the locations of the npc's. I have no clue why those spots were picked for the placement of the quest npc's seeings as they're all quite "far" from a teleport. This and the fact that you had to travel to certain npc's multiple times in a very short timespan can be annoying I guess even though I personally don't mind it too much.
Other than that I think the dialogue could be improved a bit. Add some jokes in there or something to make it more enjoyable to read through. Right now it's quite basic and dry.
Another thing I didn't quite get is why we'd have to kill Nomad 4 times, yeah sure, 4 eggs, 4 chocolate bars, makes sense. I like that this boss got involved seeing as it's quite dead, but having to kill it 4 times in a row seems quite useless.
The addition of some boss slayer was a nice touch as well, but again, not sure why it had to be an entire 800 points. Perhaps sticking to more of an "introduction" for newer players would work out better. For example add a temporary item to the shop that costs 100-200 points. Holiday events should just be a short enjoyable quest with a nice story in my opinion, they shouldn't need excessive grinding, if you can call it that, to complete.

Overall nice event though, good job!

Edited by Axiz

No ,like noname alreaddy has said, There must be a hint in the conversation  without the guide i would not have been able to complete it. tbh

i didnt think the quest was too short.

no

no

I enjoyed the quest line , it was good.

Like noname said , another source for the dyes ,

yes