Hi, to increase the amount of players that stay after creating their account on EradicationX, we'd like to know more about what/how you felt about starting out. Since we want all new players to stay, we'd like to make it as enjoyable as possible to start out playing the game.

So, how did you feel about starting your account progress on EradicationX?

• Did you enjoy starting out, whether you did or didn't - why?
  • Was it difficult to understand where to locate the equipment you needed?
  • Did you receive the help you needed?
  • When you were new, what changes would you like to be made for you to stay?
  • Anything else you'd like to say?

It'd be a great help if as many people as possible could answer these questions, as it'd benefit the whole server. We've been thinking about this for months and haven't came up with any new ideas, so any information/ideas you can provide would be a huge help.

Thanks,
EradicationX Staff Team. 

Probably some armour in the starter pack, even something like iron would be good.

Also, I mean they really only have ;;train to get up high enough to do anything else really, making some other training area could be an idea.

Nothing else really, everyone's helpful and everything else just comes in time.

• Did you enjoy starting out, whether you did or didn't - why?
  • starting is never enjoyable, the goal is end game ofcourse. but the start out gives a great vieuw on different asspects of the server.
  • Was it difficult to understand where to locate the equipment you needed?
  • For me that was not the case, but i was already familiar with the server. cant speak for others.
  • Did you receive the help you needed?
  • Yes i did, thanks to the hardcore players who are everyday online now. 
  • When you were new, what changes would you like to be made for you to stay?
  • any kind of buying selling method, like the G.E. because of different timezones etc. would be hell alot easier to buy frost bones for starters etc.
    and even for the end game competors, would be easier to set in an offer for the item they need/wanna sell.
  • Anything else you'd like to say?
  • keep doing what you guys doing, your handling suggestions from players pretty well imo.
    events organised in game are cool.
    just dont quit this server again 😛 because starting over for a 3rd time wouldn't be fun at all.

#Sleutel

Since all played the old games so when they logged in the just wanted to get back the things they had because they are bored of rebuilding every time but about those who didn't play old games so:

1. Yes, because I knew everything I have to do, whether I played the old game or not, but I think everyone who ask's in the clan chat will get the wanted information for things he is asking about (except 5:00 - 14:00 in approx server time since there isn't a lot of active people in this time and all who are there are almost afk).
  2. No, because basically everything needed for beginners can be found at ;;shops and this can be informed by asking in clan chat.
  3. I personally yes because as soon as I logged in I met with a staff who actually helped me a lot and I appreciate his help until now.
  4. Something like give me a good gear instead of giving me bronze items. Nothing else already.
  5. No, not really.

Should consider redoing ::shops, it can be kinda hard to locate what you need. 

When I started out I got a bit of a head start thanks to my friend who already played the server, but I also play as an Iron man and the thing I want to say about starting out new on the server is the pain you have to suffer by camping gradum for your first chaotics, Tbh you need a ton of kills to actually get the seals you need.

Maybe a good Idea would be to make the amount of Erad seals dropped by gradum a little bit higher due to the fact that for new players its actually really boring to start out and that may be a reason people quit really quick. Alot of new players join the server and after a couple hours they leave because of the boring grind they have to do just to get chaotics.
A little faster early game will let people enjoy the mid game alot more.

Sincerely Ganjadawg   🚬

Edited by SmokeyTheBear

Haven't been playing for a week yet.

Did you enjoy starting out, whether you did or didn't - why?
I did, good xp rate

Was it difficult to understand where to locate the equipment you needed?
Yes, still have issues sometimes albeit less

Did you receive the help you needed?
Adequately

When you were new, what changes would you like to be made for you to stay?
Not sure, haven't tested full game yet, perhaps a bit more introduction to what's where and what contains what (boss/shops), maybe a bit of a lining to get a quicker grasp of how the private server works and how your progress is made.

Did you enjoy starting out, whether you did or didn't - why?

Yes, the start was kinda hard at first, but in a few days i got the hang of it, the resson why i liked it because i played the last server, and i knew that it was a great server already.

Was it difficult to understand where to locate the equipment you needed?

Ye, the ::shops teleport is good enough, but searching for the equipment i needed was a bit difficult at first.

Did you receive the help you needed?

Indeed i did, the player base is nice enough to help out when needed.

When you were new, what changes would you like to be made for you to stay?

When i started, i knew that it's going to be hard to reach what i want, but at the start, i just wanted to see a bigger comunity.

Anything else you'd like to say?

The server is good at it is right now, but the problem is that, there are not much players playing Eradicationx at this moment, new players would like to see a bigger comunity where they could enjoy there stay, and not see 8 players online, with all of the 8 players not even talking in friends chat and afking, that is all.

#Kinger

Edited by Kinger