• Yes
    • No

• In-Game Name:
    Reddragon (also played on Katten)
  • How old are you?
  • Time Zone:
    CEST (GMT+2)
  • What languages do you speak?
    I am a native Dutch speaker, fluent English, can fully understand German just not speak it properly. Also know programming languages if that counts? HTML, CSS, Java, python and C#.
  • What position are you applying for?
    Helper / supporter
  • Why do you want to be part of the staff team?
    Honestly, I think I could make a great addition to the staff team with the behind the scenes knowledge of a RSPS as well as the player experience. Having played the old eradication and reignx which was the same source allowed me to gain allot of knowledge about the server, therefor I think I can help allot of people with my knowledge.
  • Do you have any past staff experience?
    I have experience in actually running a RSPS myself and being a developer for a RSPS.
  • Please write what YOU think, should be required and expected from the role you are applying for?
    As a supporter it would be required to be active in game, help out new players as well as the older players who need support. Furthermore, I think as a supporter it would be expected to be known in the community with a positive reputation, having a bad reputation would not make a great supporter.

+1 why not? #Castle 

Edit cuz i need to add some "real" feedback. i think you would fit in that position.

Always Helpful and nice to others

Edited by Animals