Ken

Afking

Haha, funny topic title from someone that doesn't do anything else other than afking home hehe hee heehehehe

Nah, on a serious note, now that the server's activity is increasing the rule of you not being able to afk bosses should be re-implemented in my opinion. This is mainly due to newer players wanting to farm certain bosses in regular rooms and if a top tier player is afk bossing in a regular room they won't stand a chance and they wouldn't be able to pay for an instance either so I reckon a change is necessary.

Feel free to post your opinions

Your loyal afking friend,

Ken

I second this. In my opinion, the previous rule of not being able to afk bosses was much healthier for the game in that, it frees up the regular boss rooms as Ken mentioned, keeps the players that are online more active instead of quite literally being asleep and still gaining kill count, and once again requires a player to actually play the game in order to progress their account.

I'd be very much in support of this rule coming back, I feel like it's necessary and would definitely benefit the server.

Thanks, +1.

We could make afking bosses only allowed in instances, the thing is, i believe most of the people that has been caught afking in the regular boss rooms has been afking in an instance and the timer ran out, in most instances you'll currently be teleported to the regular boss room. So that'd only require to change the coordinates you'd be teleported to once the timer of your instance runs out. 

We'll discuss this within the staff team and come up with a conclusion that'll be fair for everyone.

I agree with ken tbh with the bigger activity of players especially at bosses like the trio bosses, afking can be an issue and new players wouldn't be able to afford an instance. Afking in an instance wouldn't really matter as it only effects them, but after instance ends should be teled home rather than the boss room. As they could end up crashing someone even on accident.